Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Where Are You New Guy?

The new guy. A new start? All the popular's want their claws in him, we all fantasize over him, and no one ever gets him. Until now? He's good looking, charming, smart, and attentive. How can any girl say no? Well according to a rare few - they can. I've always dreamt about the perfect new kid making his way into the small town I'm from and falling for an average girl like me, unfortunately he never came. I mean, sure, there were a bunch of new kids but one by one the "Somebodys" grabbed them and took them like prey. Isn't it funny the typical motto that good girls want the bad boys and that the nice guys want the troubled girls? Is there EVER any exceptions? Apparently, not where I'm from. I guess I'll dream and keep my hopes high but I have a feeling these guys are forever within our dreams. The perfect princes have become nothing but a myth over time. That leaves me one thing to ask; Where are you, new guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment