Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Risk Taker

Have you ever felt like you needed a jump start to get out of your skin? Almost like a boost of confidence to accomplish something completely out of your comfort zone. Most of the time I have so much trouble just speaking up but lately I've come to the realization that breaking your skin is DEFINITELY needed. You feel like a new person, almost reborn in a way, and when you decide to grow some balls, it's sorta refreshing. More people should try it, more people should BE it. Be the risk taker you've always wanted to be. I mean, we always say we're going to bungee jump or drive a motorcycle but who ACTUALLY follows through? We all have a subconscious bucket-list, but most are willing to give it up. Why? Don't you want to experience thrills and be able to tell the most exotic stories when you're older? I do! If anything I want to leave behind something, even if it's a legendary title thats passed down through my family. I want to be that risk taker I've always dreamt of. Don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment