Sunday, January 20, 2013

Princes and Damsels

Have you ever dreamt of a fairy-tale ending? Where the prince wisps you off your feet and into the carriage that will bring you to the white-picket fence house? I've always had the dream of finding a prince but I've never wanted to become one of those damsel-in-distress-type girls. If I really want a prince does that mean I have to be a damsel? The typical female character that is unable to stand up for herself and use her voice. That is not me, and never will be, but does that leave me hopeless when it comes to prince charming? I suppose, when I find the right guy he'll accept me for who I am, but is this "right guy" the prince that always finds his way into my dreams? Leaves me wanting more? I never want to settle down and maybe thats another quality of mine that defies the stereotypes of princesses. And if so, do you NEED to be a princess to attract a prince?


No comments:

Post a Comment