Friday, January 18, 2013

Leave it to Fate?

How do you know when you'll find someone, THE someone? I know at my age it seems as though I have so much time, but don't you ever wonder when? I hate being at the awkward stage when you just don't know, and thats the worst part; not knowing. You have no idea who, or when, or where. How can we leave it all to fate when it's never fair to us? I know life is never exactly "fair" but don't we have a right to know who we could possibly be spending our entire life with? I'm probably over-thinking it just, I want to be happy. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I can't be happy without someone, but I'm sure it helps. I guess the overall moral here is that some things are out of our control. Let fate do it's job, and maybe I'll bump into someone. Maybe everything will come together.


No comments:

Post a Comment