Thursday, January 3, 2013

Start Showing

I've always been able to put anything into words but with a certain catch, I'd need time. Unfortunately time is never on our side. Without putting something into words I have the hardest time being able to fully grasp what I'm thinking. Why do so many people say, "actions speak louder than words," when most of them don't actually follow these guidelines themselves. Honestly, actions DO speak louder than words but if only it didn't take so much courage to be able to make these actions happen. I guess thats why it's so surprising when we see them. It's time to break our shell, to be and say what we want, to who we want and than show them what we mean. If actions speak louder than words, can you honestly say you follow this rule? Can anyone? Writing what you think says what you feel but doing what you think SHOWS what you feel. Start showing, stop writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment