Thursday, January 10, 2013

Love

Have you ever wondered what love is? The dictionary describes it as an intense emotional feeling for whom you show affection towards. In reality, its so much more complex than that. Is it getting swept away by that one person you can solely trust? Is that love? Or is love just simply imbedding who you are in someone and them not retracting themselves? I'm only 16 but I've always wondered about love, as I'm sure most of you have. Does it happen right before our eyes in the first few seconds of meeting that person, or does it come along with time and commitment? Once you find it can you stare into each others' eyes for hours without even thinking about it? Can you lay together, purely listening to each other breathe - slowly devouring the crisp air with every breath? Maybe someday I'll uncover love's mysteries but as for now I'm satisfied with my daydreams and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment