Sunday, January 6, 2013

Paths Ahead

I find myself wondering where I'll be in the future. I've been known to fade away in the land of thoughts more than once. Isn't it so exhilarating knowing that we have no idea where we will end up? There are so many explanations for that such as fate, god, destiny. I have my own idea, I think we all have the ability to see ourselves in the future if we look hard enough and with pressing effort you can get there; have your dream job, be a billionaire, travel the world. There is so much that is unknown in our paths ahead yet it's right there for us to discover. Waiting patiently, attempting to preach hints as to where we should go, what turn to take. Everything that we do, every action we make causes an effect on our future. There are so many possibilities and chances that your life will change. To me, change is always good, it promotes self growth. Have you wondered where you'll be? Have you changed at all? Let your life shift for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment