Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Rules and Kisses

Somethings I just don't understand. Actually I don't understand a lot of things. I find that its one of the beauties of life - the unexpected turns. Recently, I've come to the conclusion that when you have feelings for someone theres no easy way of voicing them. You try to subtly hint or bring it up in the conversation - but theres no win. I find for guys, everything subtle is just TOO subtle. My head is screaming and my voice is whispering. My heart flutters and my hands shake. The thing with these crushes are the boundaries that they entail. Rules and regulations. Why isn't anything picture perfect like in movies? Why is it wrong to walk up to this person and kiss them? Oh right - you have no idea how they feel. So I sit there and watch their smile and think about their eyes and I'm left in the dark. Maybe not knowing is better anyways. I'm sure smiles and eyes fade eventually like everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment