Thursday, March 5, 2015

Falling Snow

I've been writing a lot recently. I don't really know why, but its happening. I drift off into a world sunken deep into my head and I'm gone. The worst part is, its a better reality then here. I've been writing a lot about romance recently. I don't really know why, well I do. Someone has suddenly changed from a great friend to a romantic image in my head. It sucks because I can hint all I want, but nothing is ever noticed. I place my hand on top of his or I grab his shoulder, I smile too much and laugh uncontrollably. He just won't notice. Maybe thats why I've been writing so much, maybe somewhere out there he'll click on this link and think of me. Wow - I really do need to get out of my head. Writing is hard. Its trying to find the balance between this world and another - a parallel universe. When I've watched the snow fall recently I picture every flake as a word. They all pile up and become something beautiful. Everyone perceives it differently. Some see slush, others see a castle. I think the way to see this situation differently is to be honest. Tell him face to face. But on the other hand, I could just keep watching the snow fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment