Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Inspiration

The way that I try to look at life is different. I look for inspiration. Actually I don't look or search for it, I just let it come to me. That is what prompts my thoughts, my dreams, my world. Sometimes its hard, but sometimes its beautiful. I see history and experience not what sits in front of me. I like to go outside and explore this history, but sometimes you're stuck inside. Being inside isn't so bad, I've come to realize, its about the company and the history of the people you spend your time with. Their experiences are just as deep as the water that runs through the rivers. So being inside isn't bad. Making the most of everything is the way to live, I suppose. Even when someone changes the plans and confuses you endlessly - even when you don't know how to feel - look for inspiration to find what you're looking for. Even if its something that doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment