Saturday, March 21, 2015

Endings

I think the people who are right for us never appear that way at first. There is always a situation in which the two must be separated before united like a wave lapping against the shore only to return to its embodying form. I used to believe we all had soul mates - someone who held the only half. I don't believe that anymore. I think we're thrown into a pool of people with whom we share varied compatibilities and we must scale these, we must measure these. Perhaps I only reason this because its objective and concrete, something I can put my hands on. It reminds me of the triangle that places the three qualities; wealth, kindness, and looks, on the points. You can only pick two. For me, its a rather simple choice, I've never been fond of money, but for some its far more eye opening. The challenges that present themselves with people who you share a connection with are meant to exist. If they didn't, how would you know that you were willing to fight for this person from day one? I agree, separation appears as an odd way to distinguish possible mates, but if the fire doesn't burn immediately, it won't burn in the end. And as we all know, endings are what make a story.


No comments:

Post a Comment