Friday, January 23, 2015

Shattering Seconds

Sometimes being yourself is hard. Sometimes we don't even know who we are. Sometimes we just want to hide it. I'm tired of people always offering up opinions of who they think I am, especially when I don't know. For a shattering second, I know - then it disappears and I'm in a maze of frozen frost. I think the key is taking risks. Commit to something, connect with someone, or even conquer your dreams. Taking baby steps may seem like basic advice, but maybe its the only way to find ourself. Maybe its the only way we can take these risks. Hopefully as we continue along this path we can make our way to an abundance of shattering seconds. An abundance of knowing. Knowing who we are. Sometimes I watch paint drip down my canvas and just wait for it to create itself, but sometimes I pick up my paint brush and create my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment