Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dreamer

So what happens when the person you feel the most for feels more for someone else? Someone nice, gorgeous, and smart? I know it's so difficult to hate someone when they treat you politely. In my case I treated her right but its pure agony watching him get swept away by another person. In most cases people in my situation would attempt to make the guy hate the girl or make her jealous or even try some complicated mind games. Not this time; I'm going to just be happy for him and mean it. Plain and simple. Yes, I know what you're thinking, I'm going to lose - but am I going to lose if it's not a game? I'd rather have a friend than nothing. And once again, yes, it kills me inside. I just want to run up and kiss him but unfortunately I'm a dreamer. Dreamers... well they dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment