Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Obstacles

Does the lack of jealously in a relationship mean that you're just not committed? That all the connection you thought you once shared was never there? Sometimes I feel like I need to pursue this jealously but I never stick to it, I never actually feel jealous... But what if you become jealous of someone else? Someone you used to care about but never had a chance with - what if all those old feelings are suddenly brought up that you thought you buried. I thought all those feelings were locked in a box and in a treasure hunt that would never be solved - unfortunately it seems I have solved it all on my own. I took the shovel and dug up the raw emotions that I felt with someone else. 3 years may have passed but surprisingly my feelings had not. I had finally found a way to get what I want but I just had one obstacle: My boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment