Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dreaming in a Miserable Drought

I can dream, I can hope but I'll never get it. The man of my dreams - the one who lives near me across town but will never see me for more than a friend. As droughts form we begin to lose hope in aspects pertaining to the "drought-er" but aren't droughts supposed to be nourished eventually? Aren't we supposed to get what we want after almost 7 years of waiting for it; after 7 years of waiting for him? As much as I attempt to forget and release all my feelings they always come back whether it being 3 years of trying to move on or a memorable summer that will never fade. Maybe in a realistic world life isn't fair - and most of the time it isn't, but haven't you ever wondered if that ONE thing should turn out right? ONE thing you wish for will come true? Well after 7 years of knowing him I still wish for the same thing; a chance with my prince charming, a chance for him to see me differently. Maybe instead of the girl who sings while he accompanies I could be the girl he dreams about. Maybe I'm dreaming in a miserable drought...

No comments:

Post a Comment