Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Person of Life

How can you ease away pain when you're stuck in it all the time? How can we fall captive of the darkness we have run away from our entire lives? I've been wondering if the darkness is so bad? We grew up in worlds of dissatisfaction and fear of judgement, just to become accustomed to them in adulthood. The glaring eyes and painful stares are all signs in which it's time to fled, we learnt that as a child. But in reality, have our brave ancestors who feared no one slowly dwindle off? I run, hide, and avoid confrontation in order to relieve pain and tears for just one more minute, but is that right? Should we stand up and fight for the right to enjoy life or do we watch it pass us? I learnt that live throws you it's challenges to gain respect for who you have become. Life is a test of strength and endurance, and I have found that out the hard way. Perhaps the running and trying and tears have all made me a stronger person, perhaps I am a person of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment