Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Morals and Silence

Is it morally justified if you look at someone else when you are in a relationship? Is it okay to look but hold yourself back? Or does holding yourself back prove that you want something more? To me, each aspect pertaining to love is finely woven together to form a unique, yet fragile structure. What if the feeling in our stomach doesn't go away and we begin the cycle all over again...? Do we pretend it's not there, or do we move on from what once was? I think it's time for me to figure it out but most importantly I wish they could figure it out. Maybe if I spoke up? Or maybe staying quiet is the best way because morally speaking, I wouldn't want to hurt anyone, especially people I care about. Perhaps the perspective of Utility is right, greatest good for the greatest number. I know if I remain silent I will help the greater number. Silence is the killer of painful words.

No comments:

Post a Comment