Sunday, February 24, 2013

A World of Beauty

I've always wondered is it possible to live in a world of make believe? In a world where princes defend their damsels and evil step mother's get locked away forever? In one way, I think we all live in a type of universe where whatever we want happens, unfortunately most of the time, it's just our dreams. We can always make our dreams become reality if we strive for it, but what if this world we live in suddenly turned into a place of beauty? A place people would want to be? A place ALL people would want to be? Perhaps it's impossible but maybe, just maybe we could make it happen. I try not to live in my head but that's where I go when I need to think, when I need to breathe. And maybe my head is full of typical fairytale stories, but to me thats a world that I would enjoy living in.


No comments:

Post a Comment