Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Silence

Have you ever been in the position where you never quite know how to word how you feel? Where you can't put your finger on what crazed emotions are running through your veins? When everything you say affects people around you so the easiest way to please them all in to stay silent? Maybe its just me but I try to keep all my thoughts in my head until I know for sure what I feel. I don't want to get caught up in feelings I'm not sure exist but I also don't want to confide in what I know I feel. Honestly, feelings are one of the most vague things in this world. They are so complex yet we sum them up into one word; sad, happy, upset, depressed. How can a universe of emotion be put into something so small, something we say everyday but never think twice about? I try not to say what I'm thinking until I know it's real but how do we get to that point? The point of knowing it's real? Do we say what we want even if it could give out false hope only to later crumble dreams or do we remain silent until we decide for ourselves? The only problem is, what if that silence lasts forever?


No comments:

Post a Comment